The CCTV Room Control Desk design, on a large scale, is how to arrange the required machines, equipment and tools in accordance with human operation requirements. For a single console, there are also ways to properly position the controller, display, materials, and components. Modern teaching, the requirements for the design are getting higher and higher, in order to make the teaching operation space economical, reasonable, convenient and comfortable, the following principles should be followed:
Control Room Desk
(1) According to the man's work requirements, first, consider the overall layout, and then consider the partial design;
(2) The design must first consider the person, then consider the equipment;
(3) Starting from reality, it cannot be separated from the objective conditions;
(4) The operating equipment shall be arranged according to the frequency of use and the order of operation;
(5) Combining devices with similar functions for ease of operation and management;
(6) Arranging the common controllers and displays of the equipment within the optimal working range;
(7) Equipment layout should consider the reasonable organization of safety, the flow of people and logistics;
(8) Arranging equipment and tools according to the physiological and psychological characteristics of people and the characteristics of kinematics, as much as possible to improve efficiency and reduce human fatigue;
(9) The layout design of the Control Room Desk should consider the best working posture of the person, manipulate the movement posture and the working range and the general sitting posture is better than the standing posture.
The space layout and function planning partition of the Custom Control Room Desk is designed according to the layout principle of the above console.
When the operator is in a standing or sitting position, the trajectory formed by the body part on the horizontal plane is moved. The horizontal working range of the arm can be divided into the normal working range and the maximum working range.
The normal working range is that the upper limbs are easily perpendicular to the body side, the elbows are centered on the elbow joint, and the forearms and hands are freely reachable. Within this range, people can work comfortably and briskly, that is, the general range of activities. Squares of the US Department of the Navy proposed the "best range of operations."
The size and comfort of the normal working range is related to the height of the workbench, the gender of the console operator, the activity characteristics of the hand, and the direction of movement.
The maximum working range is that the arm is straight outward, centered on the shoulder joint, the length of the arm is (the radius includes the length of the hand), and the projected curved path is projected on the horizontal plane. When operating in the maximum working range, the static load is large, and operating in this state for a long time is the most likely to cause fatigue.
In addition to the horizontal working range of the hand, there is also the working range of the foot. Due to the physiological characteristics of the foot, the working range of the foot may not be large, and the working range of the foot is determined by the size of the foot that may move in the horizontal direction.
Previous: Control Room Console cable layout